LB was taking a nap while I did this, and in my preoccupation I forgot or said poorly more things than usual.
- I’m bringing Swix violet and extra blue kick wax.
- Rain gear is, as always, Haglofs Ozo anorak and BD Paclite pants,
- Food is usual assortment of winter stuff; Ramen, Olive Oil, chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter, and coffee.
- I’m using the Seek Outside Revolution frame, not the Evolution.
- Pack material is the lovely new olive X42 which is now widely available. The orange camo stuff is a 600D poly plain weave from Rockywoods which has proven to be excellent. The plastic carabineresque buckles came with a Kuiu Ultra 1800 I bought last fall.
- My emergency/repair stuff is the same as it was when I outlined it here.
Lastly, doing these videos helps with packing. By the time I repacked after shooting this I had done it three times, which made all the odd sized stuff take up much less space. It’s not a light load, but it’s not heavy either, and things ought to go well.